G-SHOCK x ONE PIECE Raffle Draw
Didn't get to purchase G-SHOCK x ONE PIECE watch online? Fret not, enter the raffle below for a chance to purchase the watch.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be forfeited.
- Those who have purchased online will not be eligible to enter the raffle draw.
- Raffle Draw is only open to residents residing in Singapore.
- No proxy allowed.
- Raffle draw ends on 1 August, 23:59 PM.
- Winners will be notified via email on the collection date and point of collection.
- All winners have to collect their watch at the designated store from 10 August to 16 August 2020 along with the email they have received for verification purposes.
- No extension will be given to winners who are unable to purchase the watch between 10 August to 16 August 2020.
- A new winner will be redrawn for uncollected watches and notified via email.
Releasing the new special collaboration G-SHOCK, GA-110JOP with ONE PIECE, a popular Japanese TV anime series.
Based on the GA-110, popular worldwide, the new GA-110JOP also features a big watch case. Using black as the base color, the entire watch is emblazoned with dynamic illustrations of the main character, Monkey D. Luffy, who is growing and becoming stronger. The indicator of the inset dial in the 9 o'clock position features Luffy's straw hat as a design motif, while the word, "WANTED" is found in the 3 o'clock position. Also, when the hour and minute hands point to the 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock positions respectively, they combine visually with the two diagonal lines on the dial to form a golden "X". This represents the X-shaped scar on Luffy's chest, and also expresses the ONE PIECE love of adventure and treasure hunting in the smallest of details.
The new model comes in a special package offering added enjoyment for collectors, along with a combined "G-SHOCK × ONE PIECE" logo on the case back. This makes it a special model that demonstrates collaboration between the ever-advancing G-SHOCK line and the exciting ONE PIECE series where Luffy sets out on adventures to new worlds.
ONE PIECE is a hit Japanese teen manga series by Eiichiro Oda published in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. Monkey D. Luffy is a young man who dreams of becoming a pirate king, and the tale of his dreams and friendships on his adventures seeking the grand treasure ONE PIECE is popular around the world. With its release in 1997, the manga series quickly gained a following and then debuted as a TV anime series in 1999. As a long-running series with a consistently strong fan base, ONE PIECE passed the 900-episode mark in 2019. The series has also generated a large number of theatrical releases, with the 14th and latest film in the series, ONE PIECE STAMPEDE, being the 2nd highest grossing in the ONE PIECE films.