The latest addition to the G-SHOCK line of shock-resistant watches, GA-110JDB has been developed in collaboration with Dragon Ball Z, a Japanese TV anime series popular with fans worldwide.
G-SHOCK x Dragon Ball Z Raffle Draw
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be forfeited.
- Raffle Draw is only open to residents residing in Singapore.
- No proxy allowed.
- Raffle draw will end on 21 August, 11:59 PM.
- Winners will be notified via email on 27 August on the purchase period and designated store to purchase.
- All winners have to purchase their watch at the designated store within the given dates along with the email they have received for verification purposes.
- No extension will be given to winners who are unable to purchase the watch within the given dates.
- A new winner will be redrawn for uncollected watches and notified via email.
Based on the GA-110 which features a big watch case with a 3D presence, the new GA-110JDB expresses the worldview of Dragon Ball Z using bold color and design. The orange body and watch bands are covered in Dragon Ball illustrations and graphic elements, including scenes of training and growth for the main character, Son Goku. The dial and logo are enhanced with a gold accents, for a strong impact. The inset dial in the 9 o'clock position displays a four-star ball motif. This ball is one of the seven dragon balls and is the one most closely associated with Son Goku. In the 3 o'clock position, there is a “Z” motif.
The Dragon Ball Z logo can be found on the case back and on the special package. This unique product design befits this special collaboration model.
DRAGON BALL Z
Dragon Ball Z is an adventure story involving the quest to find the seven dragon balls. Whoever finds all seven can have any wish granted. The series focuses on the journey of the main character, Son Goku, as he makes friends and protects the world from evil forces, all the while constantly striving to become a better, stronger version of himself.